Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The salary bill exceeds 62 trillion dinars in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The salary bill exceeds 62 trillion dinars in the 2023 budget Empty Al-Sudani: The salary bill exceeds 62 trillion dinars in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2023, 4:53 am

Al-Sudani: The salary bill exceeds 62 trillion dinars in the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    The Prime Minister announced, on Tuesday, the rise in salary allocations in the budget to more than 60 trillion dinars.
    "The fluctuations in the exchange rates of the dollar are an opportunity for economic reform and the prevention of currency smuggling," Al-Sudani said in a press conference, adding that "there are 10 trillion dinars within the food security law for projects in the governorates that do not correspond to the government's directions."
    He pointed out that "the ration card will witness an improvement during the current month for the social protection category," pointing to "an expansion in coverage of the social protection network."
    He pointed out that "the researchers' campaign to include social protection will start in the middle of this month," stressing that "stabilizing wages, contracts, and lecturers is part of providing job opportunities."
    And he warned that "the salaries clause in the budget rose from 41 trillion dinars to 62 trillion."

Views 364
    Added 01/03/2023 - 7:15 PM
    Updated 01/04/2023 - 1:49 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:05 pm