Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About 9 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About 9 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America within a month Empty About 9 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America within a month

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jan 2023, 5:00 am

About 9 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The US Energy Information Administration announced today, Sunday, that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to about 9 million barrels last December.
    The administration said in a table seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the month of December last 8.928 million barrels, at an average of 288 thousand barrels per day," an increase from the month of November, in which Iraqi oil exports reached America. 8.550 million barrels, at a rate of 285 thousand barrels per day.
    She added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of November at a rate of 282,000 barrels per day, while an average of 227,000 barrels per day was exported in the second week, and an average of 289,000 barrels per day was exported in the third week," noting that "the fourth week's exports It reached 354,000 barrels per day.
    The US Energy Information Administration stated that "Iraq ranked fourth in its exports to America during the past month, after each of: Canada, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia, and ranked second in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, whose last exports to America amounted to 13 million and 826 thousand barrels per day," noting that " Canada ranked first as the most oil-exporting country to America, followed by Mexico.

Views 92
    Added 01/08/2023 - 8:57 AM
    Updated 01/08/2023 - 1:43 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm