Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within a month.. Iraq exports about 6 million barrels of oil to America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within a month.. Iraq exports about 6 million barrels of oil to America Empty Within a month.. Iraq exports about 6 million barrels of oil to America

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 4:58 am

Within a month.. Iraq exports about 6 million barrels of oil to America

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-07 00:33
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Energy Information Administration announced, on Sunday, that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to about 6 million barrels last April.
    The administration said, in a table seen by Shafaq News agency, that "Iraq exported 5,940 million barrels of crude oil to America during the month of April, with an average of 198,000 barrels per day, down from the month of March, when Iraqi oil exports to America reached 7,533." Millions of barrels and an average of 243 thousand barrels per day.

She added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of April at an average of 241,000 barrels per day, while an average of 180,000 barrels per day was exported in the second week, and an average of 222,000 barrels per day was exported in the third week," noting that "the fourth week's exports amounted to An average of 148,000 barrels per day.
    The US Energy Information Administration stated that "Iraq ranked fourth in its exports to America during the past month, after Canada, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia, and ranked second in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, whose last exports to America reached 10 million barrels and 140,000 barrels per day," indicating that "Canada It ranked first as the most oil-exporting country to America, followed by Mexico.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:33 pm