Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Education counts the number of lecturers and administrators with permanent staffing and Reso

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Education counts the number of lecturers and administrators with permanent staffing and Reso Empty Federal Education counts the number of lecturers and administrators with permanent staffing and Reso

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2023, 4:38 am

[size=46]Federal Education counts the number of lecturers and administrators with permanent staffing and Resolution 315[/size]
    Iraq
    16:14 - 2023-01-12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Minister of Education, Ibrahim Namis Al-Jubouri, counted the number of lecturers and administrators who are confirmed for permanent staffing and Resolution 315, while promising to solve the problems and obstacles that the educational sector in Anbar suffers from.
    Al-Jubouri said, during the inauguration of a number of schools and his viewing of a number of other school buildings that are still under preparation and rehabilitation in Anbar, that "the educational reality in Anbar Governorate is witnessing recovery and prosperity," praising "the Anbar Governorate's support for projects and school buildings."
    He added, "During the past two weeks, 289,300 administrators and lecturers have been installed on permanent staffing, indicating that" 17,000 free lecturers have also been installed according to Resolution 315.
    The minister promised, during his meeting with a number of educators and teachers, to "
    He pledged to "equip schools that suffer from a shortage of furniture and laboratory materials."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:11 am