Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's new Government held its first meeting today chaired by Abbadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's new Government held its first meeting today chaired by Abbadi Empty Iraq's new Government held its first meeting today chaired by Abbadi

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:24 am

Iraq's new Government held its first meeting today chaired by Abbadi

Tuesday, 09 September 2014 11: 21

M r/a

Twilight news/the new Iraqi Government will be held on Tuesday, its first meeting chaired by Haidar Al-Abbadi, after late Monday evening on the confidence of the House of representatives.

altMedia sources said the report provided "twilight news, that the Iraqi Government is scheduled to hold the first formal meetings on Tuesday, led by its President, Haidar Al-Abadi, having gained the confidence of the House of representatives late Monday night, without referring to the programme of work of the meeting.

The Government consists of 25 Ministers, however, because of the incompatibility of the political blocs is not resolving the candidates for the Interior and defence ministries, as promised to present candidates for Abadi these ministries within one week if the political blocs did not provide candidates for positions within the period mentioned?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 am