Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government advisor identifies 3 files on the Sudanese priority list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government advisor identifies 3 files on the Sudanese priority list Empty A government advisor identifies 3 files on the Sudanese priority list

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A government advisor identifies 3 files on the Sudanese priority list[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Adviser to Prime Minister Hussein Allawi confirmed today, Monday, that the Sudanese government had a priority in improving the Iraqi economy, helping poor families, and paying attention to the electricity and services files.[/size]
    [size=45]Allawi said in a televised statement, "The government of Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani had a priority in improving the economic reality in the country in terms of food baskets and social protection networks, which expanded very greatly, and it may be a precedent during the era of al-Sudani that was not during the era of previous governments over 20 years." .[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the Sudanese government had an interest in the electricity file, as there were intensive meetings of the prime minister with the staff of the Ministry of Electricity in order to prepare a plan in preparation for next summer, as well as frequent visits to see the progress of work in the ministry."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, "There is a clear interest on the part of Al-Sudani in the services file, as we noticed the emergence of an initiative for service and engineering efforts that went to deprived areas more than 30 years ago due to poor previous administrations."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:59 am