Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the Democratic Party: Parties are trying to undermine efforts to hold elections in the r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the Democratic Party: Parties are trying to undermine efforts to hold elections in the r Empty A leader in the Democratic Party: Parties are trying to undermine efforts to hold elections in the r

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 5:13 am

A leader in the Democratic Party: Parties are trying to undermine efforts to hold elections in the region this year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-05 03:22
    Font

Shafaq News/ The official of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Organizations Office in Erbil, Sarbest Lazkin, accused, on Sunday, political parties (he did not name them) of trying to undermine the efforts made to hold legislative elections in the Kurdistan Region this year.
    Zakin said in a speech to a number of members and supporters of his party in Erbil, "Unfortunately, there are some parties that stand against the efforts of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to hold the elections because they do not want to assume the joint responsibility that rests on all of us in light of the sensitive conditions we are going through, and for the sake of electoral propaganda." Or preserving its status among the people to say later that what is happening is because of the Kurdistan Democratic Party,” indicating that his party was forced to agree to extend the life of the Kurdistan Parliament in its current legislative session.

He added, "We have a decision from the Political Bureau and from the Kurdish leader, Massoud Barzani, to make every effort to hold elections during this year in the Kurdistan Region."
    It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan Parliament voted in October of the year 2022 to extend its legislative term and postpone the elections for one year, provided that they are held during the year 2023 with the provincial elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:57 pm