Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu Mazen in front of the integrity accused of receiving a bribe!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu Mazen in front of the integrity accused of receiving a bribe! Empty Abu Mazen in front of the integrity accused of receiving a bribe!

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 4:49 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Abu Mazen in front of the integrity accused of receiving a bribe![/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of a decision to recruit a member of the House of Representatives for the current session. on charges of taking sums of money; A meeting to appoint two people to important positions in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals.[/size]
    [size=45]Speaking about the case that it investigated and referred to the judiciary, the Commission's Investigation Department said that the judicial body decided to bring in a current deputy. On the charge of taking half a million dollars from a businessman; In exchange for appointing two of his close relatives to the position of “general manager” in two companies affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals.[/size]
    [size=45]She explained that the investigative body issued its decision. Based on the provisions of Resolution (160 of 1983), as the resolution also included notification to the House of Representatives; in order to lift his immunity.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, a responsible source disclosed the name of the representative, whose name the Integrity Commission refused to mention, that the representative is Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri, nicknamed (Abu Mazen). And “Abu Mazen” is a deputy for Salah al-Din Governorate, who held the position of Minister of State for Provincial Affairs since 2014 to 2015, Governor of Salahuddin from 2013 to 2014, and a member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives from 2015 to 2022.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm