Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of State: We are working to strengthen the Iraqi economy and reintegrate it into the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State: We are working to strengthen the Iraqi economy and reintegrate it into the re Empty US Secretary of State: We are working to strengthen the Iraqi economy and reintegrate it into the re

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2023, 3:57 pm

[size=38]US Secretary of State: We are working to strengthen the Iraqi economy and reintegrate it into the region[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 9, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed, on Thursday, that Iraq will continue to work with Washington on the basis of building our economy.
    Hussein said in a speech during a joint press conference, with his American counterpart, Anthony Blinken, followed by the obelisk, we thank the United States for its support for Iraq in its war against ISIS, stressing that we will continue to work together on the basis of building our economy.
    In turn, Blinken said: We are working to strengthen the Iraqi economy and reintegrate it into the region, and this comes within the framework of the strategic framework agreement that connects the two countries, indicating: Now we are focusing very intensively on the economic dimension of that agreement.
    He continued: A special focus will be placed on energy and electricity in the strategic framework agreement, indicating that Iraq can and must be independent in the field of energy.
    He pointed out that the US President had a very good conversation with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani a few days ago, stressing moving forward with the Prime Minister to strengthen the strategic partnership that unites Iraq and the United States.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:22 am