Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A rapprochement between the center and the region and efforts to end the controversial oil and gas l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A rapprochement between the center and the region and efforts to end the controversial oil and gas l Empty A rapprochement between the center and the region and efforts to end the controversial oil and gas l

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 5:07 am

[size=35][size=35]A rapprochement between the center and the region and efforts to end the controversial oil and gas law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-10 | 02:00

[/size]

Source:

After years of continuous disputes between the center and the region, the flame of rapprochement ignited between the two parties to resolve the oil and gas law, which took a long period of neglect due to the disagreement over how to manage oil wealth.

Conversations are taking place in the corridors of parliament about the existence of a rapprochement between the center and the region regarding the fundamental point of contention between the two parties, represented by the oil and gas law.

Resolving the law will be a radical solution to the dispute over oil wealth between Baghdad and Erbil, while the Nepalese Oil and Gas Committee continues to make some amendments and put forward proposals, most notably the establishment of an oil company in the Kurdistan region linked to the Federal Ministry of Oil, and this will contribute to reducing the gap between the two sides.

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 4:21 pm