Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil reveals the amount of the Iraqi financial surplus for the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil reveals the amount of the Iraqi financial surplus for the current year Empty Parliamentary Oil reveals the amount of the Iraqi financial surplus for the current year

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2023, 5:00 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Oil reveals the amount of the Iraqi financial surplus for the current year
    [ltr]2023.02.14 - 10:50[/ltr]
    [/size]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee announced, on Tuesday, that Iraq will achieve a financial surplus of more than $24 billion this year.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

A member of the committee, Zainab Al-Moussawi, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by “NAS” (February 14, 2023), that “the price of a barrel of oil will be in the current year’s budget at around $65 per barrel, which will achieve a financial surplus,” noting that “current expectations indicate a continued rise.” Crude oil prices range between 85-100 dollars in global markets this year as a result of the increasing demand for it by the European Union and some other countries following the Russian-Ukrainian war.  

Al-Moussawi added, "The size of the financial surplus for this year is 68,000,000 dollars per day, and 2 billion and 40 million dollars per month, so that the annual total is 24 billion and 480 million dollars," stressing "the need to invest the financial surplus in developing industry and agriculture and supporting the foundations of the real private sector, to operate Factories and laboratories and the production of locally manufactured goods and services, in conjunction with the gradual re-imposition of taxes on locally produced goods.  

And she stressed the importance of "activating the role of oversight and preventing the removal of locally produced commodities and keeping them at prices equal to or less than the prices of competing foreign commodities."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:18 am