Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Region wants to expand the horizon of its relations with Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Region wants to expand the horizon of its relations with Japan Empty Kurdistan Region wants to expand the horizon of its relations with Japan

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 6:37 am

Kurdistan Region wants to expand the horizon of its relations with Japan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-15 06:32
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, expressed, on Wednesday, the region's desire to expand the horizon of its relations with Japan.
    This came during a meeting with the new Japanese ambassador to Iraq, Matsumoto Futoshi, where the two sides exchanged views on opportunities to consolidate Japan's relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region and areas of joint cooperation, according to a presidential statement.

In addition to congratulating him for assuming his new duties, President Nechirvan Barzani renewed the expression of thanks and gratitude of the Kurdistan Region for the efforts and work of Japanese agencies and organizations in the Kurdistan Region, and for the desire of the Kurdistan Region to expand the horizons of its relations with Japan, indicating in this context the presence of support and the appropriate ground for Japanese investment in the Region. Kurdistan.
    For his part, in addition to providing an overview of the activities of the private sector and Japanese companies in the Kurdistan Region, the Japanese ambassador affirmed his country's desire to strengthen relations and joint cooperation with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, expressing the readiness of the private sector in his country to invest and expand business and activities in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.
    The statement stated that the political situation in Iraq, the relations between Erbil and Baghdad, and the latest developments in the region in general constituted another focus of the meeting.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:04 pm