Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We establish a government of services, giving and giving

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We establish a government of services, giving and giving Empty Al-Sudani: We establish a government of services, giving and giving

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 4:06 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani: We establish a government of services, giving and giving[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-03-07 | 01:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

Today, Tuesday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, recalled the uprising of the month of Sha'ban, while stressing that the government establishes services, giving, and giving.

Al-Sudani mentioned in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]More than three decades ago, the memory of the Shahr Intifada is still there[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which corresponds to March of the year ninety-one of the last century, represents a lesson in dignity, and evidence of the ugliness of the dictatorship and its atrocities that it committed against defenseless women, men, children and the elderly, who have no fault except that they are from the core of a people who rejected humiliation and tyranny.

He added, "The Shaaban uprising ended with repression that was rarely recorded by press and media cameras, and mass graves scattered by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I clash with hatred all over[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]But it opened the door to the end of the fate of the executioner and his bad punishment.

” Kurdistan, to let the whole world hear that in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A people that does not die, and does not accept

humiliation.” A beacon for our work today.”

He pointed out, “Our loyalty is to the martyrs of the uprising and to the martyrs[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Throughout history, is that we work for a face[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The spotless white is to build a homeland that the nations can brag about, and the sons of the martyrs are proud of. ”

He concluded by saying, "Glory, elevation, and eternity to the martyrs of the Shaaban uprising and to the martyrs of the Kurdistan uprising. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:32 pm