Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture: the boycott weapon against Turkey is sufficient to restore water to the T

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture: the boycott weapon against Turkey is sufficient to restore water to the T Empty Parliamentary agriculture: the boycott weapon against Turkey is sufficient to restore water to the T

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 2:04 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary agriculture: the boycott weapon against Turkey is sufficient to restore water to the Tigris sewers[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee, Ibtisam al-Hilali, called on the government to cut economic and trade relations with the Turkish side immediately because of the unjust water policy, pointing out that Iraq is able to cut off economic relations had it not been for political courtesies.
    Al-Hilali said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “her committee began to think about dealing seriously with the water file through the economic escalation with Turkey.”
    She added, "There are political compliments to Turkey regarding the water share, which is estimated at about 60 percent, and this is a right of Iraq, and indicated that Turkey has commercial and economic dealings exceeding $20 billion," noting that "her committee demanded the severance of economic and trade relations with Ankara until a share is guaranteed." Water Iraq that comes from Turkish territory.”
    She explained that "water cannot be used as a pressure card by Turkey, and the government should go to diplomatic and political channels to force Ankara towards parallel negotiations that fully guarantee our water rights."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:59 am