Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: The recent rains cannot solve the water crisis in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

crisis - Parliamentary Committee: The recent rains cannot solve the water crisis in Iraq Empty Parliamentary Committee: The recent rains cannot solve the water crisis in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2023, 4:05 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Committee: The recent rains cannot solve the water crisis in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    09:27 - 2023-03-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Agriculture and Water Committee, Thaer Makhaif, confirmed that the heavy rains that fell in the country recently will not be a substitute for the water coming from Turkey and Iran, pointing out that there is talk with the two countries in order to guarantee Iraq’s water share with the aim of ending the crisis of low levels.

"The rains came at an appropriate time to irrigate agricultural crops for the current season, but they cannot eliminate the water crisis that Iraq is experiencing, which requires actual action from the concerned authorities to ensure the water share," Makhaif said in a press interview.

He added, "The water file contained many notes in order to form the Supreme Council for Water Management to take over the technical matters for this matter, away from quotas in its formation and members in order to negotiate with the riparian countries with Iraq."

And he indicated that "Iraq has a talk with both Iran and Turkey about the country's share of the water, and each country has a different talk from the other regarding this file, especially since Turkey is determined to build many dams that threaten Iraq's share of the water."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:29 pm