Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mandalawi: Minimum salaries should be sufficient to meet the needs of employees and face market f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mandalawi: Minimum salaries should be sufficient to meet the needs of employees and face market f Empty Al-Mandalawi: Minimum salaries should be sufficient to meet the needs of employees and face market f

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 4:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Mandalawi: Minimum salaries should be sufficient to meet the needs of employees and face market fluctuations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Mohsen Al-Mandalawi stressed, on Wednesday, the need to set agreed-upon legislative and executive timetables for settling the salary scale.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement issued by Al-Mandalawi’s office said, “The first deputy received the governmental committee concerned with preparing and amending the salary scale, and representatives of state department employees from various ministries separately, and the paragraphs of the proposal for amendment and listening to the employees’ demands were discussed.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mandalawi stressed, according to the statement, that “before any amendment is made, the concerned authorities must prepare accurate studies, taking into account the necessity of canceling and amending some laws in force and the availability of financial liquidity, and striving for the minimum levels of salaries to be sufficient to meet the needs of employees in light of the current living conditions and fluctuations.” market".[/size]
    [size=45]And he stressed that the proposed salary scale should be prepared according to accurate data and extensive studies from the concerned authorities, in addition to setting known and agreed-upon legislative and executive timetables to resolve the issue. ended 25 n[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm