Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The salaries of public sector employees exceed 90 trillion dinars within the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The salaries of public sector employees exceed 90 trillion dinars within the budget Empty Al-Fateh: The salaries of public sector employees exceed 90 trillion dinars within the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2023, 7:51 am

[size=52]Al-Fateh: The salaries of public sector employees exceed 90 trillion dinars within the budget[/size]
    • Today 09:50

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Fateh: The salaries of public sector employees exceed 90 trillion within the budget
     Al-Maalouma / Baghdad..
     The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Sadiq Abdullah, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the salaries of Iraqi state employees will reach more than 90 trillion in the 2023 budget
    . It is very large and calls for a comprehensive review of the reality, which in a few years will constitute a real danger due to the large volume of spending.” He added, “The
    number of employees exceeds 4 million, corresponding to more than one million and 500 thousand affiliates in the various security formations," noting that "the total salaries will be in the 2023 budget of more than 90 trillion Iraqi dinars."
    He pointed out that "the figures require a road map that contributes to creating flexibility to secure salaries in a manner commensurate with government revenues, which depend 90% on the sale of crude oil."
    And the Presidency of the House of Representatives had announced two days ago that the budget would be sent to the Finance Committee in order to study it before presenting it to the parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:04 pm