Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: The government withdrew the partnership law between the public and private se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: The government withdrew the partnership law between the public and private se Empty Parliamentary economy: The government withdrew the partnership law between the public and private se

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2023, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary economy: The government withdrew the partnership law between the public and private sectors[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad: Omar Abdel-Latif
    The Council of Ministers withdrew the draft law on partnership between the public and private sectors from the House of Representatives before starting discussion of its paragraphs.[/size]
    [size=45]The second deputy head of the Parliamentary Economy, Industry and Trade Committee, Yasser Al-Husseini, explained in an interview with “Al-Sabah” that “the government resorted to withdrawing the draft law on partnership between the public and private sectors recently to amend its paragraphs within a package of other laws,” noting that “the committee was in the process of voting.”[/size]
    [size=45]on its paragraphs.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Husseini called on the government to return the draft to “the House of Representatives and the committee to complete it before the Ministry of Industry and Minerals contracts with the private sector,” noting that “this law can control contracts and improve the performance of[/size]
    [size=45]local industry".[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Husseini added that the committee “felt the direction of the Ministry of Industry to go towards partnership with the private sector to advance the local industrial sector, provided that it is governed by the partnership law between the two sectors after it was returned from the government to the committee.”[/size]
    [size=45]And then the council.[/size]
    [size=45]Edited by: Ali Abdel-Khalek[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:07 am