Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces formally nominated Khaled Abidi wehagm Al-Hasani of the Defense portfolio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces formally nominated Khaled Abidi wehagm Al-Hasani of the Defense portfolio Empty Coalition forces formally nominated Khaled Abidi wehagm Al-Hasani of the Defense portfolio

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:35 am

09/18/20140 

Discounts coalition forces his nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi and Hassani to the defense portfolio in the next government. A member of the coalition, Mohammed al-Khalidi told ((eighth day)) that the coalition resolve his nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi, the defense portfolio in the event was rejected, the alternative is Hassani, adding that the coalition agreed fully to the candidates. Khalidi added that the vote on the Minister is not included on the agenda, but we can vote on the candidates at any time. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:49 am