Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish deputy reveals the territorial government's seizure of oil fields and files a lawsuit (doc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish deputy reveals the territorial government's seizure of oil fields and files a lawsuit (doc Empty A Kurdish deputy reveals the territorial government's seizure of oil fields and files a lawsuit (doc

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 4:59 am

A Kurdish deputy reveals the territorial government's seizure of oil fields and files a lawsuit (documents)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    The representative of the Kurdistan Justice Group, Soran Omar Saeed, said today, Tuesday, that the Kurdistan Regional Government, the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Kar Company seized several Iraqi oil fields and sold the oil.
    Saeed explained to (Baghdad Today), that "through the Iraqi Public Prosecution, I demand a new complaint against the Kurdistan Regional Government, the former Minister of Natural Resources - Ashti Hawrami and Kar Company."
    He added, "I have been working on this case for three months, and I am asking for the results of two old complaints against the Ministry of Natural Resources in 2017. At that time, the oil was seized and sold in the fields of Bay Hassan, Havana, Jambur, Khabbaz, and Baba Oil."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:32 am