Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative denounced the Kuwaiti attacks on Iraqi sovereignty through the excavations in Khor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative denounced the Kuwaiti attacks on Iraqi sovereignty through the excavations in Khor  Empty A representative denounced the Kuwaiti attacks on Iraqi sovereignty through the excavations in Khor

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2023, 4:56 am

[rtl]A representative denounced the Kuwaiti attacks on Iraqi sovereignty through the excavations in Khor Al-Khafka[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The representative of Basra Governorate, Rafiq Hashem, considering the Kuwaiti excavations in Khor Al-Khafka a violation of Iraqi sovereignty, calling on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to file a complaint with the United Nations to prevent Kuwaiti abuses.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hashim said in a press interview, "Khor Al-Khafka is located within the Iraqi economic zone," pointing out that "Kuwaiti excavations in it represent a flagrant violation of Iraqi sovereignty and a clear theft of national wealth."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "Kuwait is trying to control the Iraqi oil lands through its subsidiaries, which began to explore the lands in search of oil sources."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The representative of Basra Governorate called on the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to "file a complaint with the United Nations and the Security Council to prevent Kuwaiti abuses."It is noteworthy that parliamentary sources revealed, earlier, that parliamentary signatures had been collected to take a position on the Kuwaiti attacks and their expansion into Iraq's territorial waters and their violation of natural resources.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:57 pm