Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani reveals the reason for the delay in resuming oil exports through Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani reveals the reason for the delay in resuming oil exports through Türkiye Empty Barzani reveals the reason for the delay in resuming oil exports through Türkiye

Post by Rocky Thu May 04, 2023 1:24 pm

Barzani reveals the reason for the delay in resuming oil exports through Türkiye
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 19:55 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, confirmed today, Thursday, that the delay in resuming oil exports via Turkey is linked to technical issues, not political ones, and they can be resolved by the administration of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al -Sudanese.
    Barzani said during a session at the Iraq Forum for Stability and Prosperity, which was followed by "Baghdad Today", that "what is delaying the implementation of the agreement to resume exporting the oil of the Kurdistan region is technical obstacles and not the existence of political will or a political decision, and I hope to solve them with the efforts and management of the Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani as soon as possible. Noting: "There are two important laws for the political stability of Iraq, namely the budget law presented in Parliament, and the second is the distribution of revenues, and we must focus on them to achieve political and economic stability." 
    At the beginning of the session, he answered a question about his visit to Baghdad and his desire to assume the position of the President of the Republic, by saying: “We visit Baghdad because it is the capital of Iraq, that is, our capital , and according to the law of the presidency of the region, it is my duty to always try to improve and strengthen relations between Erbil and Baghdad. I have already visited Baghdad and this is something Naturally, we live within the framework of the Iraqi state, and we come to Baghdad constantly. As an Iraqi, it is an honor for me to assume the position of President of the Republic, but this is not within my personal program. The elections were held, and we have a President of the Republic, and we wish him success. 
    Regarding the reconstruction movement in the Kurdistan Region and its comparison with other regions of Iraq, he explained: "We started early, since 1991 and after the withdrawal of the previous regime's administration, we established a new environment despite some shortcomings, suffering and problems in Infrastructure and electricity according to international development standards, and in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq it is still We have a lot ahead of us, after 2003 the Kurdistan Region had fewer security problems compared to Iraq, but now we see the trend towards reconstruction and development in Iraq, and for us there is no difference between the provinces of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.
    He went on to say: "We do not deny the existence of political problems in the Kurdistan Region between the parties, but we seek to address them under the umbrella of the presidency of the region, and I, as the president of the region, have a deputy from the National Union and another from the Movement for Change," noting that "Baghdad deals with the regional government, which consists of several parties." Including the Democratic Party, the National Union and the Movement for Change, as it is not monopolized by a specific party, and the existence of an agreement between the Iraqi political parties facilitates our work in the presidency of the region as well as in the Iraqi prime ministership.
    And the President of the region has already set the 18th of next November as a date for holding the elections for the sixth session of the Kurdistan Parliament, and Nechirvan Barzani said: “Our constitutional duty is to set the election day, and I asked all political parties to adhere to this date, because the elections are a democratic process that must be held and cannot be delayed further.” as a constitutional right of citizens.
    With regard to assessing the work of the Sudanese government, the President of the Kurdistan Region said, "Six months are few to evaluate the performance of any government or prime minister; however, if we look at the period in which Al-Sudani was handed over, we see that there is a much better atmosphere than the relations between Erbil and Baghdad and the Iraqis in general, and the difference that we see now." During our visits to Baghdad is that Al-Sudani speaks the language of numbers and focuses on providing services, establishing large projects and attracting foreign investments, and this represents a big difference, as he seeks to move Iraq to a new stage.
    And he continued: "For the first time, all components come together under the umbrella of state administration. We have a paper signed by all the political forces participating in the government. It represents a road map and sets priorities not only for the Kurdistan Region, but for all of Iraq. The Sudanese do everything in their power to implement this paper, and this makes us happy." Such as the agreement with the French Total a few days ago, and this is the new language that we hear for the first time in many years. The Iraqi people, from Zakho to Al-Faw, deserve a better life. The language of numbers, services, development and investments, this language has been absent since 2003, and within this framework of this policy, We support the work of the government headed by our dear brother Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, and we hope to implement this road map as it is."
    He added, "I think that what is absent in Iraq has always been dialogue and understanding. After 2003, we all made mistakes, whether in Baghdad or Erbil, but the important thing is to take a lesson. The fundamental question is: What is the Iraq that we want? Adopting the logic of the strong and the weak makes everyone a loser, which is proven by the history of Iraq." Rather, all components must see themselves as part of the political process, and we bear responsibility for that, as well as Shiites, Sunnis, and other components.
    And he stressed that "after all these years, the people are waiting for an improvement in conditions and relations between Baghdad and Erbil. Baghdad is our strategic depth and the solution to problems is in Baghdad and not elsewhere, and it is time to reach a model through which we live within the framework of Iraq with the participation of all components.Since 2003 we have been in a transitional period, but we cannot ask citizens to be patient and give us more time.We must move towards the future.We participated in the government, with great hope and optimism.Since 2003, we have contributed to building the new Iraq.Time has not run out yet, but dialogue is a must.To solve all problems, and our vision is clear that Baghdad is our strategic depth.
    Regarding the oil agreement with Baghdad, Nechirvan Barzani said: "We thank the Sudanese Prime Minister for his patience, tolerance, and constant follow-up on this file. There was a good agreement between Masrour Barzani and Al-Sudanese. I believe that what is delaying implementation is not the existence of a political will or a political decision, but rather there are technical obstacles, and I hope to solve them. With the efforts and management of Al-Sudanese,” noting: “There are two laws important for the political stability of Iraq, which are the budget law presented in Parliament, and the second is the distribution of revenues, and we must focus on them to achieve political and economic stability.”
    He continued, "We have one team with Baghdad and it is in contact with Turkey. There are technical issues, including informing Turkey, banking matters, and others, and I believe that they are solvable and that we will reach an understanding."
    He also touched on relations with Turkey, saying: "There are security issues that must be taken seriously by Iraq. We must talk about the reasons for the Turkish bombing. The matter is sovereign and related to the sovereignty of Iraq. However, the reasons for the bombing related to Turkey's right must be removed, so there can be no group." Armed forces depart from Iraq to carry out armed operations inside Turkey, and we cannot turn into a source of threat to neighboring countries, and this applies to Iran as well. I know that Al-Sudanese deals seriously with this matter, because we want to be a factor of stability in the region, and we want better relations with all neighboring countries, and this applies to Iraq and the Kurdistan Region as part of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani reveals the reason for the delay in resuming oil exports through Türkiye Empty Barzani: The reason for the delay in resuming oil exports via Türkiye is technical, not political

Post by Rocky Sat May 06, 2023 8:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Barzani: The reason for the delay in resuming oil exports via Türkiye is technical, not political

20:52  2023-05-04  96  Policy 0

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, confirmed today, Thursday, that the delay in resuming oil exports via Turkey is related to technical issues, not political ones, and that they can be resolved by the administration of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani.
    Barzani said during a session in the Iraq Forum for Stability and Prosperity, which was followed by Al-Mutala, that: "What is delaying the implementation of the agreement to resume exporting the oil of the Kurdistan region is technical obstacles and not the existence of political will or a political decision, and I hope to solve them with the efforts and management of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, as soon as possible." Indicating: "There are two laws important for the political stability of Iraq, namely the budget law presented in Parliament, and the second is the distribution of revenues, and we must focus on them to achieve political and economic stability." 
    At the beginning of the session, he responded to a question about his visit to Baghdad and his desire to assume the position of President of the Republic, by saying: “We visit Baghdad because it is the capital of Iraq, that is, our capital, and according to the law of the presidency of the region, it is my duty to always try to improve and strengthen relations between Erbil and Baghdad. I have already visited Baghdad and this is something Naturally, we live within the framework of the Iraqi state, and we come to Baghdad constantly. As an Iraqi, it is an honor for me to assume the position of President of the Republic, but this is not within my personal program. The elections were held, and we have a President of the Republic, and we wish him success. 
    Regarding the reconstruction movement in the Kurdistan Region and its comparison with other regions of Iraq, he explained: "We started early, since 1991 and after the withdrawal of the previous regime's administration, we established a new environment despite some shortcomings, suffering and problems in infrastructure and electricity according to international development standards, and in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq it is still We have a lot ahead of us, after 2003 the Kurdistan Region had fewer security problems compared to Iraq, but now we see the trend towards reconstruction and development in Iraq, and for us there is no difference between the provinces of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. problem".
    And he went on to say: "We do not deny the existence of political problems in the Kurdistan Region between the parties, but we seek to address them under the umbrella of the presidency of the region, and I, as the president of the region, have a deputy from the National Union and another from the Movement for Change," noting that "Baghdad deals with the regional government, which consists of several parties." Including the Democratic Party, the National Union and the Movement for Change, as it is not monopolized by a specific party, and the existence of an agreement between the Iraqi political parties facilitates our work in the presidency of the region as well as in the Iraqi prime ministership.
    And the President of the region has already set the 18th of next November as a date for holding the elections for the sixth session of the Kurdistan Parliament, and Nechirvan Barzani said: “Our constitutional duty is to set the election day, and I asked all political parties to adhere to this date, because the elections are a democratic process that must be held and cannot be delayed further.” as a constitutional right of citizens.
    With regard to evaluating the work of the Sudanese government, the President of the Kurdistan Region said, "Six months are few to evaluate the performance of any government or prime minister; however, if we look at the period in which Al-Sudani was handed over, we see that there is a much better atmosphere than the relations between Erbil and Baghdad and the Iraqis in general, and the difference that we see now." During our visits to Baghdad is that Al-Sudani speaks the language of numbers and focuses on providing services, establishing large projects and attracting foreign investments, and this represents a big difference, as he seeks to move Iraq to a new stage.
    And he continued: "For the first time, all components come together under the umbrella of state administration. We have a paper signed by all the political forces participating in the government. It represents a road map and sets priorities not only for the Kurdistan Region, but for all of Iraq. The Sudanese do everything in their power to implement this paper, and this makes us happy." Such as the agreement with the French Total a few days ago, and this is the new language that we hear for the first time in many years. The Iraqi people, from Zakho to Al-Faw, deserve a better life. The language of numbers, services, development and investments, this language has been absent since 2003, and within this framework of this policy, We support the work of the government headed by our dear brother Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, and we hope to implement this road map as it is."
    He added, "I think that what is absent in Iraq has always been dialogue and understanding. After 2003, we all made mistakes, whether in Baghdad or Erbil, but the important thing is to take a lesson. The fundamental question is: What is the Iraq that we want? Adopting the logic of the strong and the weak makes everyone a loser, which is proven by the history of Iraq." Rather, all components must see themselves as part of the political process, and we bear responsibility for that, as well as Shiites, Sunnis, and other components.
    And he stressed that "after all these years, the people are waiting for an improvement in conditions and relations between Baghdad and Erbil. Baghdad is our strategic depth and the solution to problems is in Baghdad and not elsewhere, and it is time to reach a model through which we live within the framework of Iraq with the participation of all components, since 2003 we have been in A transitional period, but we cannot ask citizens to be patient and give us more time. We must move towards the future. We participated in the government, with great hope and optimism. Since 2003, we have contributed to building the new Iraq. Time has not run out yet, but dialogue is a must. To solve all problems, and our vision is clear that Baghdad is our strategic depth.
    Regarding the oil agreement with Baghdad, Nechirvan Barzani said: “We thank the Sudanese Prime Minister for his patience, tolerance, and constant follow-up on this file. There was a good agreement between Masrour Barzani and Al-Sudani. I believe that what is delaying implementation is not the existence of a political will or a political decision, but rather there are technical obstacles, and I hope they will be resolved.” With the efforts and management of Al-Sudani,” noting: “There are two laws important for the political stability of Iraq, which are the budget law presented in Parliament, and the second is the distribution of revenues, and we must focus on them to achieve political and economic stability.”
    He continued, "We have one team with Baghdad and it is in contact with Turkey. There are technical issues, including informing Turkey, banking matters, and others, and I believe that they are solvable and that we will reach an understanding."
    He also touched on relations with Turkey, saying: "There are security issues that must be taken seriously by Iraq. We must talk about the reasons for the Turkish bombing. The matter is sovereign and related to the sovereignty of Iraq. However, the reasons for the bombing related to Turkey's right must be removed, so there can be no group." Armed forces depart from Iraq to carry out armed operations inside Turkey, and we cannot turn into a source of threat to neighboring countries, and this applies to Iran as well. I know that Al-Sudani deals seriously with the matter, because we want to be a factor of stability in the region, and we want better relations with all neighboring countries, and this applies on Iraq and the Kurdistan Region as part of Iraq.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:47 am