Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank participating in an accounting project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government bank participating in an accounting project Empty A government bank participating in an accounting project

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2024, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A government bank participating in an accounting project[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kurdistan Regional Government spokesman, Peshwa Hawramani, held a press conference today, Wednesday, May 8, 2024, in the capital, Erbil, to talk about the region’s Council of Ministers meeting and what was discussed during it.[/size]
    [size=45]Hawramani confirmed regarding the delay in sending salaries for the month of April that there is no obstacle preventing the sending of the salaries of the region’s employees, and that the delay is due to the resettlement process and local revenues.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) had joined the (My Account) project, stressing that there was a government bank participating in the project, and expected that the Federal Ministry of Finance would send the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees as soon as possible.[/size]
    [size=45]Hawramani confirmed that the (My Account) project in the Kurdistan Region and the Iraqi (Settlement) project aim for the same goal.[/size]
    [size=45]As for employees who work on contracts, Hawramani indicated that there are 30,000 employees who work on contracts in Kurdistan Regional Government institutions, and that the president has assigned a team to classify them within 15 days, to transform them into permanent employees in accordance with the law.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:32 pm