Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

French Consul: France strengthens relations with the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

French Consul: France strengthens relations with the Kurdistan Region Empty French Consul: France strengthens relations with the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Thu 09 May 2024, 4:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]French Consul: France strengthens relations with the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The French Consul General in the Kurdistan Region, Yann Prim, stated today, Wednesday, his country’s support for the government and people of the Kurdistan Region, stressing France’s commitment to strengthening relations with the region in all fields.[/size]
    [size=45]The French diplomat made these statements during his visit to the Immortal Shrine in the Barzan region, where he was received by Mullah Mustafa Barzani, the son of Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani.[/size]
    [size=45]The village of Barzan, which includes the Immortal Shrine, is located about 155 kilometers from the capital, Erbil, and the place witnesses an annual visit from hundreds of thousands of visitors from inside and outside the Kurdistan Region, in addition to representatives of foreign countries.[/size]
    [size=45]In a press statement, the French Consul expressed his happiness and pride in visiting the Barzan area and Mazar al-Khalidin for the first time, stressing the importance of the visit for the French government as a representative in the Kurdistan Region, describing France as an old friend of the Kurdish people.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “For us, Barzan Province is the cradle of the Kurdish people’s revolution, and a place of dramatic and tragic history.”[/size]
    [size=45]The French Consul affirmed his country's renewed support for the government and people of the Kurdistan Region, while emphasizing continued efforts to strengthen relations between the two countries in all fields.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:50 am