Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Head of Parliamentary Economy: The salary scale needs 16 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Head of Parliamentary Economy: The salary scale needs 16 trillion dinars Empty Deputy Head of Parliamentary Economy: The salary scale needs 16 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 5:25 am

Deputy Head of Parliamentary Economy: The salary scale needs 16 trillion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee, Yasser Al-Husseini, revealed that the salary scale needs 16 trillion dinars.
    Al-Husseini said in a televised interview followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "there is prejudice to nine governorates in the draft budget," explaining that "the development of the regions amounts to two and a half trillion dinars for the nine governorates."
    Al-Husseini considered that "approving the budget should not be at the expense of the southern governorates," calling for "correcting the course."
    Regarding the salary scale, Al-Husseini said, "The salary scale needs 16 trillion dinars," explaining, "If we go to collect debts, the salary scale will be approved."

Views 14
    Added 05/10/2023 - 1:15 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:09 pm