Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the region's share in the budget increase to 18%? The Democrat responds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the region's share in the budget increase to 18%? The Democrat responds Empty Will the region's share in the budget increase to 18%? The Democrat responds

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 2:35 pm

Will the region's share in the budget increase to 18%? The Democrat responds
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 21:0
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party revealed the fact that there is an intention to increase the share of the Kurdistan region within the financial budget law, before voting on it.
    The party's representative, Jay Taymur, told (Baghdad Today) that "there is no intention to increase the region's share in the budget to reach (18%). This percentage is speculative, due to the lack of a population census for the cities of Iraq.
    And Timur said, "The percentage of the region within the budget law will remain at the aforementioned rate, until the federal government conducts a census, after which the real percentage of Kurdistan will appear, and we believe there will be an increase in it after conducting the census."
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, revealed, last Monday, that “setting tables on the dues of the Kurdistan region in the 2023 budget, and the government is the one who drafted it, and the last figure regarding the region’s budget is 16 trillion and 649 billion dinars if it commits to delivering its oil to Baghdad.”
    He added, "The share of the region is supposed to be 12.67%, and it did not exceed this share, including the Peshmerga, employee salaries, investment expenses, and wages for transporting Iraqi oil."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:38 am