Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Increasing the nominal salaries of employees is “impossible”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Economist: Increasing the nominal salaries of employees is “impossible” Empty Economist: Increasing the nominal salaries of employees is “impossible”

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 3:06 pm

[size=45][size=41]Economist: Increasing the nominal salaries of employees is “impossible”[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economist, Dr. Safwan Qusay, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the government will not be able to increase the nominal salaries in general for employees, pointing out that the trend towards preparing a new salary scale needs in-depth study by the Ministries of Finance and Planning and the Federal Service Council.
    Qusai said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “raising and visiting nominal salaries is something that the government cannot do, because that means an increase in pension salaries, and this matter requires a study by the Pension Fund so that it can cover this increase, and it is expected that it will not be able to This is especially so because he will face great difficulty in paying the workers’ dues later.”
    He added, "There is an urgent need for the Ministry of Planning as well as Finance and the Federal Service Council in order to reach a strategic vision regarding the salary scale, and not to go and make decisions in order to satisfy a specific group."
    And that "the structure of the Iraqi economy in the public office suffers from a defect, and there is a possibility of redressing the lower grades and reducing the differences with the higher grades after conducting a careful study in this regard."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:49 pm