Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Islamic Development Bank confirms its desire to develop the capabilities of the employees of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Islamic Development Bank confirms its desire to develop the capabilities of the employees of the Empty The Islamic Development Bank confirms its desire to develop the capabilities of the employees of the

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 9:47 am

The Islamic Development Bank confirms its desire to develop the capabilities of the employees of the Central Bank of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A high-ranking delegation from the Central Bank of Iraq participated in the annual meetings of the Islamic Development Bank, held for the period 10-13 May 2023 in Jeddah.
    And a statement to the Central Bank's media stated that, "On the sidelines of the annual meetings, the delegation held side meetings with the various institutions of the Islamic Development Bank, which affirmed their continuous support for the Republic of Iraq, and the provision of support and financing for strategic projects for the public and private sectors."
    The two deputy governors of the Central Bank met with the deputy head of the Islamic Development Bank Group, Zamir Iqbal, who confirmed, according to the statement, "the Islamic Bank's desire to develop the capabilities of the Central Bank of Iraq's employees in various related aspects, especially in the issue of Islamic sukuk and others."
    And the statement continued, "A number of side meetings were also held with some international financial institutions and some state officials to enhance joint cooperation between them and Iraq."

Views 102
    Added 05/13/2023 - 2:50 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:47 am