Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the second month..Iraq is reducing its holdings of US bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the second month..Iraq is reducing its holdings of US bonds Empty For the second month..Iraq is reducing its holdings of US bonds

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 5:05 am

For the second month..Iraq is reducing its holdings of US bonds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-16 03:14
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Treasury announced, on Tuesday, that Iraq's possession of US bonds decreased for the second month in a row, to reach $39 billion.
    The treasury stated in its latest table, seen by Shafaq News agency, that "Iraq's possession of US Treasury bonds for the month of March of the year 2023 decreased by 1.4 billion dollars, to reach 39.3 billion dollars, after it was 40.7 billion dollars during the previous month," indicating that "this Bonds rose by 50% over the same month of 2022, when Iraq's possession of bonds amounted to $26.2 billion.

In the Arab world, Saudi Arabia comes at the forefront of the countries with the most possession, amounting to 116.2 billion dollars, and the UAE comes second with 61.5 billion dollars, then Kuwait third with 39.3 billion dollars, then Iraq fourth, and Oman fifth with 7.061 billion dollars, then Morocco with 3.890 billion dollars.
    She pointed out that "the most holders of US bonds are Japan with 1087.7 ​​trillion dollars, followed by China with 869.3 billion dollars, followed by the United Kingdom with 714 billion dollars, and then comes Belgium with 336.5 billion dollars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:52 am