Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi reject Maliki's nomination for Hadi al-Ameri to take over the inner bag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reject Maliki's nomination for Hadi al-Ameri to take over the inner bag Empty Abadi reject Maliki's nomination for Hadi al-Ameri to take over the inner bag

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Sep 2014, 6:18 am

Abadi reject Maliki's nomination for Hadi al-Ameri to take over the inner bag

BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq rejected Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi officially nominate a coalition of state law to the leader of the Badr Hadi al-Amiri to fill the interior ministry, stressing that he had a number of names will choose the best for the job, while sources spoke entry Jawad al-Bolani to list Almarchan.oukal MP on the mass of the Badr Ali gesture: "The meeting held by a coalition of state law evening Ams Monday, headed by its leader, Nouri al-Maliki and the presence of 75 deputies and heads of blocs internalized it," following up "has been discussed in a number of outstanding issues, including the elections, particularly the security ministries." He gesture "The mass of Badr when it was put up file and the Interior Ministry threw the conferees issued a statement about the maturity for this position," explaining, "then acknowledged Vice President of republic Nuri al-Maliki entitlement Badr in providing its candidate, Hadi al-Amiri to the internal" .uzad gesture that "al-Maliki asked the audience to vote on the nomination of Amery and was the first to raise his hand and then announced the winning unanimous, "said:" We decided then turn the page and move on to another file regard to the International Alliance against al Daash terrorist ".oamady saying that" Abadi attended the meeting late after about an hour of Hitz, "noting" we do not want to re-file the internal debate in front of Prime Minister al-Maliki because he decided to send a formal letter from a coalition of state law for the purpose of submission to Parliament in accordance with the constitutional contexts ".oathm" mass independent MP Samira al-Moussawi, trying to re-launch the file provocative manner claiming that the Badr accuses mass exclusion and marginalization and to link these allegations candidate internal ", noting that" Abadi heard then vote on the Ameri for the position ".onql gesture for Abadi as saying to a coalition of state law:" Excuse me .. I respect your vote, but the interior is not within the base points which were distributed on the basis of the ministries, and therefore all the political blocs are invited to submit their nominations and I assume the choice of the best of them. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Abadi reject Maliki's nomination for Hadi al-Ameri to take over the inner bag Empty Re: Abadi reject Maliki's nomination for Hadi al-Ameri to take over the inner bag

Post by Bama Diva Tue 23 Sep 2014, 7:46 am

No kidding lol

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:16 am