Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese seeks to gather Iranians and Egyptians in Baghdad to achieve a breakthrough in the strai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese seeks to gather Iranians and Egyptians in Baghdad to achieve a breakthrough in the strai Empty Al-Sudanese seeks to gather Iranians and Egyptians in Baghdad to achieve a breakthrough in the strai

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2023, 4:53 am

[rtl]Al-Sudanese seeks to gather Iranians and Egyptians in Baghdad to achieve a breakthrough in the strained relations between the two parties[/rtl]

policy  ,  06/19/2023 10:04  , the number of readings: 168 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]A press report revealed that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani proposed a date for holding an official meeting between Egyptian and Iranian officials in Baghdad at the end of next July, stressing the need for it to be preceded by an introductory meeting.[/rtl]
    [rtl] The report, quoting an Egyptian diplomat, stated that Al-Sudani “conveyed new Iranian messages to Cairo during his recent visit to it,” noting that Iraq “is keen to achieve a breakthrough regarding the restoration of relations between Cairo and Tehran, within the framework of Al-Sudanese desire to play regional roles that strengthen his government’s position on the domestic front.” and regional.”[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added that Al-Sudani, "during his visit to Cairo, proposed holding a new summit meeting between officials of the two countries, to agree on the broad lines of a tripartite sponsored by Iraq in Baghdad, with the participation of Egypt and Iran, Pointing out that Al-Sudanese left the field open for Egyptian officials to determine the size of the meeting, whether at the level of foreign ministers or at the level of leaders. [/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "there are some files that have not been resolved, which makes it difficult to hold a meeting soon at the level of presidents." .[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:14 pm