Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Relationship: Government seeks to achieve legal oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Relationship: Government seeks to achieve legal oil Empty Relationship: Government seeks to achieve legal oil

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Oct 2014, 3:39 am

Relationship: Government seeks to achieve legal oil

Friday, 03 October, 2014

Baghdad/Obelisk: uncover the Cabinet Secretary Mehdi Al-allaq, said Thursday that the Government is seeking to accomplish important laws including the oil law, the Federal Government, saying the presence of convergence with the Parliament in order to build the State.

He told his disciple relationship “the Obelisk”, that “the Council of Ministers seeks to accomplish important and fundamental laws for submission to the House of representatives, including the oil and gas Act, Luk won Federal Court and many other legislation”, stressing “the need to take advantage of the time and setting priorities on submit legislation that will strengthen the performance of the Government.”

“The Prime Minister Dr. Haidar Abadi is keen to build a complementary relationship between the Executive and legislative branches, since the Government cannot go ahead with the presence of a large number of laws and regulations under the legislation, whether in the corridors of Parliament, or the Council of Ministers or in the offices of ministries and other bodies”.

He continued that “signs of work integrated with the House now in a better position than the former, and was held over a meeting between the Prime Minister and the speaker of the House of representatives during the past period, which contributed to the accelerated building of State

LINK  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:48 pm