Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources announces a plan to construct water harvesting dams

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources announces a plan to construct water harvesting dams Empty Resources announces a plan to construct water harvesting dams

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Resources announces a plan to construct water harvesting dams

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    12:10  2023-07-03  38  local 0

Today, Monday, the Ministry of Water Resources announced a plan to construct water harvesting dams, while confirming that it will start preparing its own designs.
    The Director General of the General Authority for Dams and Reservoirs in the Ministry, Ali Radhi, told the official agency, followed by “Al-Mutala”, that “there is a plan developed within the budget for the year 2023 and in continuation of subsequent years, to establish water harvesting dams, which are small reservoir dams, the purpose of which is to benefit from all water revenues.” achieved, in addition to feeding groundwater, developing and strengthening the areas surrounding these dams, enriching the agricultural sector using modern technologies, and providing water for watering animals in general. 
    Radi added, "Water harvesting dams have been placed within the ministry's program, starting from the 2023 plan, and part of them will be started, which is the preparation of studies and designs for the largest part soon."
    He pointed out that "there is a group of dams in the western Badia, as well as the southern Badia in the holy Karbala, the honorable Najaf and Samawah, in addition to the presence of a group of dams within the Kurdistan region, in addition to that there is an important group of dams in the eastern belt in the areas of Mandali and Diyala, as well as its descent towards southern provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am