Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces the completion of drilling and reclamation of 86 wells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces the completion of drilling and reclamation of 86 wells Empty Oil announces the completion of drilling and reclamation of 86 wells

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2023, 5:08 am

Oil announces the completion of drilling and reclamation of 86 wells

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Director General of the Iraqi Drilling Company, Khaled Hamza, stated today, Tuesday, that the company's personnel have completed drilling and reclamation work for (86) oil wells during the first half of this year 2023.
    In a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, Hamza said that the company's technical and engineering personnel were able to drill 34 oil wells and reclaim 52 oil wells during the current year.
    He added that the volume of work has been implemented through ten projects under completion distributed over oil fields in northern, central and southern Iraq for the benefit of national extraction companies and international companies operating in Iraq.

Views 8
    Added 07/04/2023 - 12:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:44 am