Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: “Too soon to say we’re winning against ISIS”

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Pentagon: “Too soon to say we’re winning against ISIS” Empty Pentagon: “Too soon to say we’re winning against ISIS”

Post by Bama Diva Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:17 pm

Pentagon: “Too soon to say we’re winning against ISIS”

September 25, 2014 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(IraqiNews.com) On Thursday, the Pentagon said it is too early to say that the US-led coalition is “winning” against ISIS, pointing out that the group has access to funds, weapons beside the flow of volunteers.
    Today, Rear Admiral John Kirby informed the reporters, “Your question gets at … How do you know you’re winning? And what I’m telling you is, it’s going to take us a while to be able to say that.”
    “Even after the hits they’ve taken and they have been hit … they still have financing at their fingertips. They still have plenty of volunteers. They still have plenty of weapons and vehicles and the ability to move around,” he said.
    Earlier this week, US Aircraft accompanied by Arab allies including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain and Qatar, began striking ISIS targets in ISIS controlled areas of Syria.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:16 pm