Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework throws the ball in America's court regarding the electricity crisis in Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coordination framework throws the ball in America's court regarding the electricity crisis in Ir Empty The coordination framework throws the ball in America's court regarding the electricity crisis in Ir

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2023, 8:39 am

The coordination framework throws the ball in America's court regarding the electricity crisis in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-09 04:48
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Sunday, the coordination framework commented on the electricity crisis in Iraq, and called on the government to address the US side to release Iranian gas import dues, and not to use the file politically.
    In a statement received by Shafaq News agency, the framework stated, "The country is witnessing a crisis that is burdening the Iraqi citizen due to the lack of supply in electricity hours, in light of the difficult climatic conditions and the high temperatures."

He added, "After follow-up, investigation, and clarifying the reasons, the coordination framework calls on the Iraqi government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to contact the American side and push it to immediately release the financial dues resulting from the import of Iranian gas without delay or procrastination, and not to use this file politically to avoid its negative repercussions on the Iraqi citizen."
    On June 26, 2023, a spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa, announced that all dues for Iranian gas had been paid, indicating that the paid funds had been deposited in the Trust Fund at the Trade Bank of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:38 pm