Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists"

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists" Empty Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists"

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 06 Mar 2013, 5:03 am

Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists"

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on March 6, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -MP, Jawad al-Shihaili, of al-Ahrar bloc within the Sadr Trend accused the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, of supporting and defending the Ba’athists.

He stated to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com) “I challenge Maliki if he opposes the Ba’athists to prove that he does not support them and employ them in his office.”

“Maliki released about 10 thousand prisoners and we do not know whether they are not guilty or not and why there were arrested,” he added, noting that “There is a duality in dealing with the procedures of the Justice and Accountability Commissions where he claim that he is defending the rights of the Iraqi people and at the same time defend those who are included in the Procedures of the J&A Commission.”

“By forming the committee tasked to discuss the demonstrator’s demands headed by the Deputy Premier, Hussein al-Shihristani, Maliki wanted to go away from the Shiite’s side and submit concessions to the Ba’athists to say that the Committee released the Ba’athists prisoners form the Iraqi prisons,” he concluded.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists" Empty Re: Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists"

Post by Neno Wed 06 Mar 2013, 6:38 am

Politically Motivated but, it cost to house prisoners. The US has done this for years too. Most likely, the crimes charged were lesser of the degree and the budget couldn't sustain. Just my guess but toi say Maliki is for the Baathist is Politically Motivated... lol
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists" Empty Re: Sadrist MP accuses Maliki of "Defending Ba’athists"

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 06 Mar 2013, 6:46 am

As we have seen over the years...Maliki and Talibani have kept their country afloat for years. Politically motivated...AFFIRMATIVE!!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:16 pm