Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government advisor: Iraq is in the safe zone regarding the debt issue and its impact on the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government advisor: Iraq is in the safe zone regarding the debt issue and its impact on the economy Empty Government advisor: Iraq is in the safe zone regarding the debt issue and its impact on the economy

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2023, 5:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Government advisor: Iraq is in the safe zone regarding the debt issue and its impact on the economy[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed the total amount of money to be paid during the current decade of the Iraqi public debt.
    Salih said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “scheduling the payment of the internal debt of Iraq is estimated at eight years, as the debts accumulated after the financial and security crisis in the year 2014, which was the period represented by the entry of the terrorist organization ISIS into several provinces,” noting that “the second crisis It was represented by the outbreak of the Corona virus in Iraq, which prompted the government to borrow from government banks.
    Saleh added, "The total internal and external debt (to be paid during the current decade) constitutes 30% of the gross domestic product," noting that "the internationally accepted ratios are about 60% of the gross domestic product."
    And that "Iraq is located in the very safe area regarding the issue of debt and the level of its burden on the national economy."
    The Central Bank of Iraq had previously announced a rise in the volume of internal debt to about 70 trillion dinars, and an increase in the volume of foreign reserves to 113 billion dollars, while experts in the field of finance and economics warned of the danger of high rates of public debt.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:10 pm