Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central launches banking supervision reporting system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central launches banking supervision reporting system Empty Central launches banking supervision reporting system

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2023, 9:00 am

[size=45]

[size=41]Central launches banking supervision reporting system[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    news life
    On Thursday, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the launch of the Banking Supervision Reporting System (BSRS).
    The bank said in a statement, that “the new system will collect financial data from banks and non-bank financial institutions represented by (banks' quarterly data tables, mandatory reserve reservation tables, trial balance tables for non-bank financial institutions, liquidity and capital adequacy tables, and financial inclusion data), in addition to the data of the permanent record of every bank or non-bank financial institution that is authorized by this bank, and the unification of the database of codes for these banks, companies and their branches.
    The bank stated, “The system provides the Banking Control Department and the various bank departments with a clear vision of the financial position of financial institutions by relying on the capabilities offered by modern technology in downloading and auditing data, which enables the regulatory authorities to monitor the financial safety of banks and non-bank financial institutions faster and more accurately.” and enabling the bank to rectify potential risks within financial institutions.
    The statement added, “The launch of the Banking Supervision Reporting System (BSRS) comes in implementation of the strategic goals set by the Central Bank of Iraq in developing institutional performance, upgrading banking control tools, and reducing risks by adopting regulatory techniques and automating activities and functions undertaken by the Central Bank and its departments to regulate the work of the banking sector.” Iraqi.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:19 am