Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc describes some of the demands of Kurdistan in violation of the Constitution and t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc describes some of the demands of Kurdistan in violation of the Constitution and t Empty Parliamentary bloc describes some of the demands of Kurdistan in violation of the Constitution and t

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:12 am

Parliamentary bloc describes some of the demands of Kurdistan in violation of the Constitution and the need for the region to solve the wise

BAGHDAD / obelisk confirmed the call parliamentary bloc, said on Sunday that the differences between Baghdad and Erbil will be resolved in the event of any sane people in the region, as described some of the demands of Kurdistan in violation of the Constitution.
    The head of the bloc MP Khalaf Abdul Samad said in an interview for "obelisk", "The outstanding differences between the federal government and the Kurdistan region will be resolved if any sane people in the region."
    He added that Abdul Samad "Some of the demands of the Kurdistan violation of the Iraqi Constitution, and can be approved, notably the export of oil from the region outside of Lands approval and supervision of the federal government."
    He explained that "Al-Qaeda to resolve differences between the two sides is the Constitution and anything Constitution or otherwise exploit the situation to Baghdad to get the issues out of the constitution can not be approved," noting that "There is no constitutional support for the export of oil from the non-approval of Baghdad."
    He pointed Abdul Samad that "in case I worked every province on the export of oil individually and take money export, there is no country, but Iraq will be countries," stressing that "if there were wise in the Kurdistan region, the differences will be resolved, but the thing is apparent that there is a differing views between the KDP, led by Massoud Barzani and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by Jalal Talabani, to solve problems with the federal government. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...مطالب-كردستان-ب

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 am