Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission announces the closing date for the registration of candidates for the provincial elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission announces the closing date for the registration of candidates for the provincial elec Empty The Commission announces the closing date for the registration of candidates for the provincial elec

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2023, 4:22 am

[rtl]The Commission announces the closing date for the registration of candidates for the provincial elections[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/11 10:29  , the number of readings: 96 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Independent High Electoral Commission confirmed that the door for nominations for the provincial council elections will be closed on August 13, noting that the completion of the nomination will be followed by a 15-day audit process.

The head of the media team of the Election Commission, Imad Jamil, said in a press interview: "The commission opened the door for those wishing to run for the provincial elections from the date of July 15, and it will be closed at the end of the official working hours on August 13."

He added, "After closing the door for nominations, there will be a period of 15 days to check the names of the candidates in terms of their legal position regarding accountability and justice procedures, their testimonies, their integrity, and their security position."

And the Electoral Commission announced earlier that 50 coalitions had registered and 296 parties had been approved to participate in the elections scheduled for the end of this year, before closing the door for submitting applications for entities, alliances and parties to participate in the elections.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:39 am