Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture: The Middle Euphrates suffers from thirst and pollution, and Turkey seeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture: The Middle Euphrates suffers from thirst and pollution, and Turkey seeks  Empty Parliamentary agriculture: The Middle Euphrates suffers from thirst and pollution, and Turkey seeks

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary agriculture: The Middle Euphrates suffers from thirst and pollution, and Turkey seeks to achieve its goals[/size]
    • Today 09:30

Information / Baghdad... 
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee, Thaer al-Jubouri, confirmed on Sunday that the regions of the central Euphrates suffer from the outage of some drinking water stations due to the drying up of some rivers and branches of the Euphrates.
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Maalooma, "The water levels have decreased significantly, and many drinking water stations in the governorates of the Middle Euphrates have stopped and gone out of service due to the lack of water."
    He added that "the low levels and the drought occurring in some areas of the central Euphrates governorates have caused major pollution cases, due to the use of contaminated water for drinking."
    And he indicated that "Turkey is seeking to put pressure on Iraq, especially in the security file and the pursuit of PKK members, during the Turkish president's visit to Iraq, in addition to the economic file, as Ankara seeks to ensure the realization of some interests before opening the water file with Baghdad."
    Al-Jubouri pointed out that "Turkey will not open the water file with Iraq except after ensuring that some of its goals are achieved during the visit of its President Erdogan to the capital, Baghdad." Ended 25n

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:57 am