Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Resources inaugurates an important project supplying the Euphrates River with fresh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Resources inaugurates an important project supplying the Euphrates River with fresh  Empty The Minister of Resources inaugurates an important project supplying the Euphrates River with fresh

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2023, 4:58 am

The Minister of Resources inaugurates an important project supplying the Euphrates River with fresh water

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Diab, inaugurated an important project supplying the Euphrates River with fresh water, stressing that the project will serve an irrigation area estimated at 55,000 dunums.
    Diab said, in a press interview followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the project to raise the conflicts of the irrigation and drainage network on the Dora-Yusufiyah road by completing a 5-km-long canal is considered one of the vital projects to supply the Euphrates River with fresh water," stressing that "the project will serve an irrigation area estimated at 55,000 acres.”
    He added, "This canal is linked to the main Tigris River, where there is a drainage station with a capacity of about 10 cubic meters per second, and it serves large areas."
    He pointed out, "The areas surrounding the canal are among the important areas for securing food for the capital, Baghdad in general," directing, "to increase the quantities of water flowing into those areas."

Views 24
    Added 08/23/2023 - 9:41 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:09 pm