Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government calls on the Sudanese to intervene immediately to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government calls on the Sudanese to intervene immediately to Empty The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government calls on the Sudanese to intervene immediately to

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government calls on the Sudanese to intervene immediately to control the situation in Kirkuk[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Today, Saturday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, called on the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, to intervene to control the unacceptable situation in Kirkuk.
    The following is the text of the statement:
    We express in the strongest terms our condemnation of the riots that contradict the principles of democracy and peaceful coexistence in the city of Kirkuk, and we also strongly condemn the attacks carried out by chauvinists that led to the death and injury of a number of Kurdish citizens.
    We call on Mr. Federal Prime Minister to intervene immediately to control this unacceptable situation, and to protect the lives of citizens and demonstrators, and we stress the importance of not allowing irresponsible persons to escalate, exacerbate and complicate the situation more than it is now.
    At the same time, we call on the oppressed Kurdish citizens of Kirkuk to exercise restraint and refrain from violence, and we also urge the indigenous Arab and Turkmen citizens of Kirkuk not to allow outsiders to destabilize the city and disturb the coexistence between the various components.[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani,
    President of the Kurdistan Regional Government
    , 9/2/2023[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:13 am