Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union calls on Abadi to intervene immediately to resolve the crisis in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union calls on Abadi to intervene immediately to resolve the crisis in Kirkuk Empty Union calls on Abadi to intervene immediately to resolve the crisis in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jul 2018, 3:04 am

[size=32]
    Union calls on Abadi to intervene immediately to resolve the crisis in Kirkuk[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The Kurdistan National Union bloc appealed Thursday to Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi to intervene immediately to resolve the electricity crisis which has worsened in the province and reached a long-term interruption. 
    The letter of appeal by the head of the National Union bloc in the provincial council Ribawar Taha Beshaf News, a copy of it appealed to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Minister of Electricity to pay attention to the province of Kirkuk and the immediate intervention to resolve the electricity crisis because of power cuts for very long hours especially as the temperature at the highest degrees.
    Taha added that the governorate registered among the highest temperature in the world, calling on the Integrity Commission and the concerned authorities to open an investigation on the decision of the local government that the working hours of civil generators should not exceed 10 out of 24 hours, pointing out that the responsible bodies in the province have dozens of generators. 
    He wondered whether the decision came in favor of those bodies, saying that it was better to issue directives in favor of the citizens and not leave them suffering the two things. 
    He reiterated his demand to issue directions to resolve the crisis, warning the local and federal governments of the discontent of citizens in Kirkuk and their descent into the street and the achievement of what is not supported by his heels, as he put it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm