Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political movement: Washington does not want stability in Iraq and is angry with the people's satisf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political movement: Washington does not want stability in Iraq and is angry with the people's satisf Empty Political movement: Washington does not want stability in Iraq and is angry with the people's satisf

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2023, 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political movement: Washington does not want stability in Iraq and is angry with the people's satisfaction with the government[/size]
    • Today 09:22

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad... 
    The Secretary-General of the Jihad and Construction Movement, Jawad Rahim Al-Saadi, confirmed on Thursday that America and the enemies of Iraq do not want the stability of the situation, especially the security situation in the country, pointing out that what annoys them most at the present time is the people's satisfaction with the government. 
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma, "Iraq possesses strong intelligence services that are able to detect and thwart any attempt to cause a security breach or terrorist operation from outside the country before entering Iraqi territory." 
    He added, "Iraq began to recover in security after achieving victory over terrorism, but there are those who are trying to raise problems and problems after finding that there is satisfaction and acceptance by the people towards the Sudanese government." 
    And he indicated that "what angers the enemies of Iraq most, including the American side, is the people's satisfaction with the government."
    Al-Saadi indicated that "there are those who seek to ensure the instability of the country and the continuation of security tensions in various regions and governorates." End 25n

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:00 am