Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political movement to cancel the strategic framework agreement between Baghdad and Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political movement to cancel the strategic framework agreement between Baghdad and Washington Empty A political movement to cancel the strategic framework agreement between Baghdad and Washington

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2023, 4:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A political movement to cancel the strategic framework agreement between Baghdad and Washington[/size]
    • Today 08:39

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of the coordination framework, Ali Turki, revealed on Wednesday that there is a political movement to cancel the strategic framework agreement with the American side after Parliament resumes its sessions in the next few days, after the continued American attacks on the Iraqi security services.
    Turki told Al-Maalouma, “Parliament held a session in the past few months to condemn the American attacks and all the indiscriminate bombing carried out by the occupier on the security services and the Popular Mobilization Forces.”
    He added, "After Parliament resumes its sessions, it will witness a movement within the House of Representatives to cancel the strategic framework agreement signed between the Iraqi government and the American side in the recent period."
    He stated that "cancelling the agreement would distance the government from any justifications that would allow it to continue and work in accordance with the agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington, despite the government's explicit announcement that there is no need for the presence of any foreign combat forces on Iraqi soil." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:23 am