Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the purpose of the American presence near the Iraqi-Syrian border?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the purpose of the American presence near the Iraqi-Syrian border? Empty What is the purpose of the American presence near the Iraqi-Syrian border?

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2023, 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]What is the purpose of the American presence near the Iraqi-Syrian border?[/size]
    • Today 08:58

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Friday, Aed Al-Hilali, a member of the Al-Fatah Alliance, accused the American side of carrying out practices aimed at supporting terrorism to target any region within which America seeks to destabilize the situation, stressing that the American presence near the Iraqi-Syrian border aims to target the axis of resistance or implement a plan against a prominent figure. 
    Al-Hilali told Al-Maalouma, “Iraq is not far from the global economic conflict, especially with regard to the dollar, as well as the American conflict in the region and in eastern Syria.” 
    He added, "The American presence in the Syrian region may conceal practices by foreign forces targeting the axis of resistance, or it may be a plan to target a prominent figure in the region." 
    He stated, "The presence of American forces near the Iraqi-Syrian border confirms that there is support from Washington provided to terrorist elements, as these elements are being financed in the aforementioned region, in order to perpetuate tensions and criminal acts in any region that America wants to live in a state of violence and tension." .
    Earlier, a report by the American website Creedle confirmed that, despite reports of an increase in the American military presence in Iraq, the advisor to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Khaled Al-Yaqoubi, still confirms that the large-scale American military movements are nothing but a replacement of forces with the occupation army in neighboring Syria. ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:57 pm