Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh explains the motives of the American moves near the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh explains the motives of the American moves near the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty Al-Fateh explains the motives of the American moves near the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh explains the motives of the American moves near the Iraqi-Syrian border[/size]
    • Today 08:41

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Aed Al-Hilali, explained, on Tuesday, the motives for the American moves and military convoys near the Iraqi-Syrian border, specifically in the eastern Euphrates region and in the vicinity of the Al-Omar oil field.
    Al-Hilali told Al-Maalouma, "The situation in Iraq is inseparable from the current global conflict, especially the Ukrainian-Russian issue, the US-Chinese problems, and the ongoing war over the dollar, just as it is not far from the Iranian-American file."
    He added, "Recently, there have been attacks on US bases located near the Al-Omar oil field in Syria, where there are more than 27 US army bases that were bombed by the resistance."
    And he indicated that "America intensified its presence near those bases after the recent attacks, in order to dominate that region, which prompted it to increase the volume of its movements near the Iraqi-Syrian border and in the targeted area specifically, to prove its presence near the aforementioned bases." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 6:14 pm