Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“We do not need combat forces.” The Foreign Minister reveals to Al-Sumaria the nature of the Austria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“We do not need combat forces.” The Foreign Minister reveals to Al-Sumaria the nature of the Austria Empty “We do not need combat forces.” The Foreign Minister reveals to Al-Sumaria the nature of the Austria

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 4:02 am

[size=35][size=35]“We do not need combat forces.” The Foreign Minister reveals to Al-Sumaria the nature of the Austrian presence in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-09-12 | 03:21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Foreign Minister, Fuad Hussein, revealed today, Tuesday, the nature of the presence of Austrian forces in Iraq, while confirming that Baghdad deals with foreign forces within the framework of consultation and training.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Hussein said in an interview with Al-Sumaria News, “The Iraqi government deals with foreign forces present on the country’s territory within the framework of consultation and training with any foreign party to combat terrorism, crime, and drugs.”

He added: "We have sufficient forces and we do not need any foreign combat forces."

Hussein pointed out, "The Austrian government decided to send ten members to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to provide advice and training."

A short while ago, Foreign Minister Fouad Al-Hussein held a joint press conference with his Austrian counterpart in the capital, Baghdad, while the two sides signed a security agreement in the field of internal security in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:29 pm